เนื้อเพลง ล้วนๆ

The Environmental Benefits Of Biodiesel

By M. Allen

While not the only, but one of the main, positive features of Biodiesel is its relatively low impact on the environment compared to standard diesel fuel, there is some discussion about what the actual benefits are. The following is a brief look at some, but not all, of the environmental benefits of using and manufacturing Biodiesel as an alternative to petroleum based fuels.

• In the manufacturing of Biodiesel, roughly 90% of the raw materials make its way into usable fuel. The remaining 10% is in the form of glycerine that can be used in, among other things, animal feed. This leaves virtually no leftover waste from the manufacturing process.

• Biodiesel reduces emissions of carbon monoxide by roughly 50% versus petroleum emissions.

• Biodiesel reduces emissions of carbon dioxide by roughly 78% based on the fact that the carbon in the emissions of Biodiesel was already present in the atmosphere before.

• Far fewer pollutants are introduced to the open air during the manufacture of Biodiesel as compared to petroleum based fuel.

• Biodiesel is naturally biodegradable as well as non-toxic. Biodiesel’s level of toxicity has been compared to table salt while it is said to degrade just as fast as sugar.

• Compared to conventional diesel fuel, Biodiesel can reduce the emission of particulates by as much as 20%.

From manufacturing to consumption, Biodiesel proves itself better for the environment than conventional petroleum based fuel products.

Mark Allen is a strong supporter of the continued serch for a viable alternative-fuel. More information at http://www.biodieselplans.info

Leave a Comment »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

%d bloggers like this: